Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello, Blog World!

Hello! I'm fairly new to the world of blogging, as this is my very first post. I'm hoping that my blog will be able to bring happy faces to all readers who may come across my page. I find smiles and laughter to be one of the best medicine. Not to mention, highly contagious.

I'd like to share with you one of my favorite and most cherished items. It is a stuffed Hello Kitty that my Thailand exchange student got me a few Christmas' ago while staying in San Francisco. It is one of my favorite gifts because it brings back many great and cherished memories. I'm also a fan for Hello Kitty, as you will see in little bits and pieces here and there.



What is one of your most prized possessions, gifts, and the meaning behind it? Does it always bring a smile to your face when you see it?

If you have any comments or suggestions to a new blogger, please advise!

No comments:

Post a Comment