Monday, May 21, 2012

Favorite Barista


Yesterday, I had lunch with my grandmother, aunt, and father. For some reason, I found myself very nervous. I'm not very close with my grandmother and aunt, nor do I often see them. We had lunch at a sushi restaurant that was apparently rated fairly well. For my taste buds, I prefer the one I usually go to. I prepared a gift bag for them which contained a bottle of shampoo, body lotion, and lip balm. They frequently travel, and I thought these would make a fairly practical gift. They loved it and I was relieved that the luncheon went better than expected.

On the way home, I stopped by my favorite Starbucks. It's one of those Starbucks that is located in a supermarket. The reason why this location ha s become my favorite is because I'm so glad I've finally found a very friendly and creative barista. He always makes the best recommendations with just a little something extra added to make it just that much better. I met him right around the holidays when Starbucks began to push out their red and festive holiday cups, with the pumpkin spice latte being one of their drinks. My barista got me hooked on that drink!


Yesterday was in the high 80's, so I ordered my soy caramel macchiato. He suggested extra caramel, and I was hesitant as I'm sure every gal watches her waistline, more or less. Everytime he suggests something, he's never wrong.

So here is my venti soy caramel macchiato with EXTRAAA caramel. His friendliness is the cherry on top to my Starbucks experience, each and every time I stop in.

Is there anyone that you don't know, but kind of know, that can bring you to smile and lift your spirits, please share with me. I'd love to hear your experiences, thoughts, and comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love Venti Soy Caramel Macchiato too! That is one of my top 3 drinks at Starbucks and you bet I'm happy after that drink!

    ReplyDelete